Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not much. How 'bout you?

Good Lord has it really been two months since I wrote anything here? I'd love to say it's because I've been doing something exciting and interesting, but mostly it's because I've been:


1) Crocheting. I taught a class in it this Spring and teaching has turned me back into a hooking fool. (Great name for a band, BTW). Ravelry has become a bit of an obsession for me -- checking every morning for new patterns.


2) Watching the Tigers. Things are looking rather dismal right now, and since misery loves company, I've been spending lots of time on Bless You Boys, commiserating with my fellow fans.


3) Trying to stay dry. We are officially over drought conditions in NC, except for the extreme northeastern part of the state, and I think we managed that in the last three weeks. I can't remember the last day I needed to wear my sunglasses.


4) Counting down the days (11) till I am here:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home