Monday, September 26, 2005

Beertender! One for my reporter friend here!

I just read the transcript of the daily press gaggle, so I don't know who this reporter is. But whoever he or she is, the next round is on me:

MR. McCLELLAN: Well, I think the American people recognize the importance of what we are working to accomplish in the broader Middle East. Iraq is a key part of establishing a foundation for lasting peace and security. What we're working to do is lay a foundation of peace for our children and grandchildren. And the President has made it very clear that his number one priority is the safety and security of the American people. And we are engaged in a global war. It is a war that is -- that continues. The President said after September 11th, that some would tend to forget. He will not. We are going to stay on the offensive until we win this war, and we're going to work to spread freedom and democracy to address the --

Q How many are you going to kill, in the meantime?



Scotty:C'mon guys, you know I can only count this high without taking off my shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home