Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Springing Forward

Every year I'm amazed at how I have to "adjust" to Daylight Saving Time. It's just one lousy hour, but it takes me at least a week to get back to a regular sleep/wake schedule. I hate dark mornings, and since we're starting this thing three weeks earlier it will be even longer before it's light enough when I wake up to get me out of bed.

I've always said that missing that hour of sleep at the beginning of Daylight Saving Time makes me cranky till I get it back in October. At least I'm not as bad as the farmers who originally objected to DST because the extra hour of sunlight would burn their crops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean it doesn't burn the crops?

11:20 PM  
Blogger dee said...

See? I'm not the only cranky one...

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home