Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Island Cure

I would have checked in earlier, but I spent all of last week here:



And, amazingly enough, my back pain is all gone!!! Even after another rough bout last weekend and a kind of tricky drive down, just one day at the beach and I felt like a new woman. Now I'm trying to figure out how to write this off on my taxes as a medical expense. Or at least get the insurance company to cover it. If the pain returns and I end up going through a course of physical therapy, it may just end up being cheaper to send me to the beach for another week. Or two.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dee. Welcome back. That's a beautiful picture of the unnamed Carolina shoreline. Hope you had a great time. I was down there last weekend - nothing like it.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home